6 best Google Lens tips and tricks, hidden features you should know
We all know what a search engine is, BUT do you know Google developed a search engine for the physical world too? Yes, you read that right. Let me introduce you to this digital wizard known as “Google Lens”. This application uses artificial intelligence to identify objects and displays relevant information about them. Today I am going to talk about the best tips and tricks for this app that will make you feel like you have a digital wand at your fingertips.
Also, Read | How to Solve Math Problems Using Google Lens
The best Google Lens tips and tricks
This app is available for Android and iOS platforms in case you haven’t downloaded it yet. Let’s start exploring the best of this app.
Translate real world text
The Lens app gives you the option to translate the text in real time. To achieve this, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Lens app.
- Press on ‘Search with your camera ‘.
- Point your phone’s camera at the text you want to translate.
- Select the language you want to translate the text into and press the Capture button.
Your captured image will be converted to the selected language instantly.
Copy and listen to the text directly
With the lens app, you can directly listen to the text that was captured as an image and copy the text to use it anywhere.
- Open the Lens app.
- Press on ‘Text‘under the capture button.
- Press the ‘Capture’ to allow the Lens app to identify text.
- Long tap to select the text on the screen.
- Press on ‘Listen’. The Lens app will speak the selected text.
- Press on ‘Copy text ‘ to copy the selected text to the image.
Find and buy a product online
Google Lens gives you the option to scan any product / QR code and search for it online so that you can buy it easily.
- Open the Lens app and tap Search with your camera.
- Drag and select the Purchases tongue.
- Capture the product you want to scan and purchase online.
- Press the ‘Google search‘to find the product online.
You can now order your scanned product from your favorite e-commerce website from the results below.
Get Google Lens done your homework
Can’t find your way to solve this math problem? Don’t worry, Lens has you covered.
- Open the Lens app.
- Press on Search with your camera.
- Swipe right to choose the Homework tongue.
- Point your camera towards the assignment you want to solve and press the capture button.
- Slide the scroll bar up in the search results for the answer.
Access and review restaurant reviews
With the help of Google Lens, you can scan a restaurant for location ratings and reviews associated with it. Follow these simple steps to do it:
- Open the Lens app and tap ‘Search with your camera ‘
- Swipe right to ‘To eat‘Tab and capture the restaurant you want to find reviews on. You can also capture and scan any dish you want to know about.
Use Google Lens to identify specific animals, plants, and objects.
Google Lens uses its artificial intelligence to detect and identify the presence of certain objects such as plants, animals and other predefined things. To do this, open the Lens app and select the To look for Tongue. Point your camera at the object and tap capture.
So here are the best Google Lens tips and tricks that you can use to get the most out of the app. If you like this article and find it really interesting, please share it with your friends and make their digital life easier. Don’t forget to hit the Like button and stay tuned for more posts like this.
You can also follow us for instant new techniques at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse telegram group or for the latest review videos, subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.