Global Marketing Automation Market Report 2021: Market in
Dublin, November 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Marketing Automation – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Marketing Automation Market To Reach $ 6.3 Billion By 2026
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global marketing automation market estimated at US $ 3.9 billion in 2020 is expected to reach a revised size of US $ 6.3 billion by 2026, with growth at a CAGR of 8.6% over the analysis period. Cloud, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% to $ 4.6 billion by the end of the analysis period.
Global growth is expected to be driven by the rise of digital advertising, the increasing use of the Internet and other technologies, and the growing popularity of social media networks. Companies are increasingly relying on digital media marketing techniques such as search engine marketing, social media marketing, online advertising and mobile advertising, while continuing to engage in them. traditional channels to leverage both worlds.
Ensuring that the brand is available, relevant and consistent across social media is difficult for various businesses. Additionally, organizations are required to regularly update blogs and news while tracking trends, measuring the effectiveness of social efforts, and engaging with customers. These issues paved the way for social media automation solutions that allow businesses to realize the power of marketing automation as well as social media to drive earnings.
After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the On-Premise segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 6.8% for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 37.3% share of the global marketing automation market. Cloud-based tools give marketers more control over their marketing and sales content. These tools allow the proper implementation of strategies independently without needing to rely on other departments.
The US market is estimated at $ 1.2 billion in 2021, while China is expected to reach $ 898.4 million by 2026
The marketing automation market in the United States is estimated at US $ 1.2 billion in 2021. The country currently accounts for 29.31% of the global market. China, the world’s second-largest economy, is expected to reach an estimated market size of US $ 898.4 million in 2026, with a CAGR of 10.6% throughout the analysis period.
Other noteworthy geographic markets include Japan and Canada, each forecasting growth of 7.1% and 7.4% respectively over the period of analysis. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8.3% while the rest of the European market (as defined in the study) will reach US $ 989.3 million by the end of the period analysis.
In the United States, the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic had a significant impact on digital advertising in early 2020. However, in the second half of the year, the holiday season and political party ad spending helped offset the losses. losses. recorded earlier in the year. Digital ad spend has therefore grown at a double-digit rate for the year.
The increase in online shopping, door-to-door deliveries, and smart TV have kept the market growing. Thriving economies, growing employment opportunities, rising income levels, continued development of cellular markets, growing 4G penetration and growing purchasing power in major countries are driving growth prospects in the region Asia Pacific.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- The rise of digital advertising is the cornerstone of the growth of marketing automation strategies
- The race between the virus and vaccines is intensifying. In the midst of this chaotic battle, where is the global economy heading in 2021?
- These are times when questions abound and answers are scarce
- So how fast or slowly are we moving?
- As India burns amid deadly second wave driven by double and triple mutation, it is clear that fairness is not part of global COVID policy
- Progress on vaccinations, why should companies care?
- With IMF Upward Revision of Global GDP Forecast for 2021, Most Companies Are Optimistic About Global Economic Return
- A look back at 2020 as the worst year in human history that left the world in shambles and industries and markets in turmoil
- How is marketing and advertising affected by the pandemic and what is the new normal?
- Digital marketing strategies change in times of pandemic
- Driven by pandemic to survive, businesses scramble to expand their online presence
- Digital and personalized experience grows in importance
- Marketing Automation – Definition, Scope, Benefits & Importance
- Recent market activity
- New arrivals
- Brands of the world
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS (Total 252 featured)
- Acoustic, LP
- Active Campaign, LLC
- Act-On Software, Inc.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- HubSpot, Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Klaviyo Inc.
- Marketo Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Omnisend, LLC
- Oracle Corporation
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- SharpSpring, Inc.
- Thryv, Inc.
3. MARKET TRENDS AND FACTORS
- As social media marketing becomes mainstream, now is the time to embrace automation technology solutions.
- Dramatic increase in e-commerce and mobile commerce strengthens the business case for marketing automation
- Rapid growth of e-commerce in the event of a pandemic
- Ecommerce providers accelerate adoption of email automation technology and solutions
- Mail users (in millions) for the years 2020, 2022, 2024 and 2026
- Voice-Based Marketing Automation (VBMA) Gets Bigger With Cutting-edge IVR Solutions
- Customer service automation is the first step towards creating brand experiences
- Automated telemarketing gains popularity
- Healthcare consumerism drives demand for IVR in healthcare
- Prescription Refills Via IVR Growing In Importance In The Competitive Pharmaceutical Retail Market
- Big Data’s Role in Marketing Automation Grows
- Chatbots or virtual assistants are rising on the horizon
- Machine learning and AI platforms to personalize the customer experience
- Cloud-based marketing automation will gain importance as businesses increasingly reach their customers through digital channels
- Growing emphasis on Mobile-First approach creates strong opportunities for mobile marketing automation
4. WORLD MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/snjh6